Not only do we know vintage BMW’s, our trained staff are updated on all the latest trends and changes with newer models. Whether we’re talking about The BMW 1 or Z4 Series we will get the answers your looking for with the most advanced information. We always want to keep informed so we can keep your ride on the road. Ask us for any of the latest procedures, parts upgrades etc!
- Air Conditioning
- Tires and Rims
- Suspension and Steering
- Inspection I
- Inspection II
- Coolant Flush
- Brake Flush
- Power Steering Flush
- We use BMW Approved Diagnostic Tools and Software
- Fuel Injection and Ignition Diagnosis
- Air Leaks and O2 Sensor Faults
- Cam, Crank, Engine Temp, Map and Thermostat Sensors
- Alternator, Battery, Charging Systems
Brakes, Steering and Suspension
- ABS, ASC, DSC Lights (Traction Control and Anti-Locking Braking Systems)
- Steering and Suspension
- Ball Joints and Control Arms
Body Electrical Systems
- Airbag Systems (MRS and SRS Lights)
- Lighting Systems, Xenon Systems, Vehicle Lighting, Interior Lights
- Climate Control Systems
- Power Windows, Door Locks, Remote Locking
- Power Seats, Heated Seats
- Convertible Tops and Sunroofs
In order to keep your BMW in top running condition you need to continue to do your scheduled maintenance. Even if the car is out of warranty, it’s vital to the car’s longevity to have regular service. It’s important to have a good relationship with an independent BMW mechanic. They can save you a lot of money and will care for your car as if it belonged to them.
There are 3 categories for your scheduled service. Inspection I, Inspection II, and Oil & Safety. The following information will give you a guideline for when you will want to bring the car in.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for let us know. Our priority is YOU!